aucak! sayang


In everyone's life there are different experiences, one of them is the first love. My first love was dazzling yet aching. Every time i go back to those memories, my eyes water and i feel like i could have done so much better. when i was only thirteen. I was inexperienced and naive.
It was a thursday when i first saw him. His brown caramel eyes made my heart skip a beat for i had never seen anything so breathtaking. His skin was a russet color and his hair was a brown colour. That first moment when we saw each other is engraved in my head. I can still hear my heart throbbing loudly in my chest as his eyes landed on me in that school canteen. We stared at each and a smile flicked on his lips to seal that moment.

from strangers to married, theres so many obstacles that we cant run from. i hope this relationship will ever lasting, insyaallah :') 
LAGU INI UNTUK AWAK

SUKE ? THANKS BUT PLEASE CLICK LIKE BUTTON THERE .